Integrity and compliance with internal and external rules is of the highest priority for BAS. Our aim is to prevent any violations of these values and rules, however, for the violations that do occur, it is essential that these are identified, clarified, and eliminated.
Any (suspected) violations by BAS employees, partners or stakeholders can be reported via our whistleblowing form, by anybody, at any time, in any language. The information we receive through this channel will be thoroughly investigated and depending on the type of violation resolved.
The whistleblower system ensures that both the whistleblowers as well as the persons implicated are protected. An investigation only is started after a very careful examination of the facts and a reasonable suspicion of a regulatory violation. The entire process is strictly confidential, secret, fair and conducted sensitively.
Both employees and third parties can report (suspicions of) abuse or irregularities at BAS through our whistleblowing procedure. Employees are encouraged, if possible, to first discuss (suspected) abuse or an irregularity with their manager. In cases where, for whatever reason, this is not desirable, you can make use of this tool.
This procedure is intended solely for the reporting of (possible or suspected) abuses and irregularities such as:
- Dishonest, fraudulent, improper, illegal or negligent professional activities or conduct by employees of BAS;
- Failure by a person to act properly or decently, or to act in accordance with the law or the BAS code of conduct when performing their duties.
The whistleblower policy is only intended for reporting (suspected) abuse or an irregularity. The whistleblower policy is not intended for:
- Complaints relating to BAS or any of its products or services. For these you can use the Complaints Procedure as outlined in the general terms and conditions;
- Abuses or complaints about BAS customers;
- The handling or reporting of personal grievances of employees.
- Providing your email address is helpful, even if you are making an anonymous report. We will use this email address to contact you if we need more information. Your details will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. This is not required however.
- Please be aware that if you do not provide contact details, we will not be able to contact you. As a result, we might be unable to conduct further investigations into your report. If you have provided contact details, we might contact you to obtain further information.
- If your report relates to actual or suspected abuses and irregularities that have taken place at a subsidiary of BAS Holding, please be sure to state this clearly.
- Please provide a comprehensive description of the situation and the people involved. If we receive more context we can investigate the matter better.
If you want to discuss your issues with an external confidant you can contact:
Name: Iris Kuijpers
Company name: Bakx Wagenaar
Tel: +31 (0)492 218830
This external confidant will keep your details confidential and will not share any information about your report without your explicit consent.